Tuesday, November 10, 2009

thanks twitter..

Saw a few words on Twitter that worth pondering..

You have just enough time to do God's will.If u cant get it all done, you're doing the wrong thing or doing it the wrong way - RICK WARREN

"How can you expect a man who's warm to understand one who's cold?" - Solzhenitsyn

all poets, all writers are political.they either maintain the status quo or they say, "something's wrong let's change it for the better. - Sonia Sanchez

Anyway, saw this cover done by Butch Walker..his take on Taylor Swift's You belong to Me. I thought it was cool. Again, thanks to Twitter that I discovered it..straight from Taylor's Twitter, it seems she likes it too. haha.

Can I not sleep? I seems want to do a lot of things from my work to playing games to watching shows on my PC. Aih.

No comments: