Thursday, November 5, 2009

Seeds And Faith

I love this short story I read during my devotion..

..a man who was browsing in a store when he made the shocking discovery that God was behind a sales counter. So the man walked over and asked, “What are You selling?” God replied, “What does your heart desire?” The man said, “I want happiness, peace of mind, and freedom from fear . . . for me and the whole world.” God smiled and said, “I don’t sell fruit here. Only seeds.”

Speaks to me in being patience. Sometimes I admit I asking for fruits straight away instead of sowing seeds. But it's a good food for thought after reading the story and the devotion, taken from Galatians 6:7-10

Are you weary of the way you are? Ask God for His help and begin sowing seeds of new actions and responses today. In due season the Spirit will give the increase

I hope I able to.. have the strength to seek Him.

No comments: