Wednesday, October 1, 2008

all of the above

you can listen to this song on my TiM.FM playlist on the right side of the blog..

title of the song : All of the Above

sung by Youth Alive Australia

More than a name, more than mind
More than life is what you are
More than a feeling, more than a moment
This is a song for You my King

I lift my eyes to see Your face I look to you as I run this race
Bit by bit I’m gonna change, becoming like my hero
I cant wait to be like You, help me change in all I do

CHORUS: 
All I m living for is You, nothing else I wanna do
I give my life into Your hands, I walk this life with You
You mean everything to me, changed my life and washed me clean
Now I’m lost without Your love
‘cause You’re all of the above

BRIDGE :
I’m awaiting now, God, thy kingdom come
It’s time to change
Cause His kingdom’s near, listen can you hear
Eternity begins today, today.

One of my favourite song..indeed above all, God is everything to me.

Since then you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Colossians 3:1-2 

No comments: