Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1-year-anniversary

It's been a year since i started to use blogspot.

Previously i blogged at xanga. That time i was like 19years old. Hopping to the bandwagon of most of my church friends blogging. I simply blog that time, i think if i read back everything whatever i first started to write in my first few experience as a blogger, i will laugh and probably speechless on some immature writings i wrote. Dun ask me about my xanga now. I left it rot in cyberspace. I think so does my Multiply site, coz i either have no time to play it or lazy to update it.

I changed to blogspot for the reason of new direction to my blogging. Back in xanga days, i just simply blog whatever i want. Wait, aint i doing the same thing here? aiks.

Erm, i realize i got something to share about blogging until somehow i feel what i write similiar to someone who wrote this. And hold on, i remember quite some time i wrote something lik this as well.

Not joking k. Zadou rite? haha. But anyhow..

Indeed for the past one year, i blogged many stuff here. My life, my reviews on movie and music, sharing, etc etc. If you really ask me why i do this, i just feel i want to share some expects of my life even though some are emo, some are good, some are bad, some worth sharing, some straight from the heart, some are speechless-fied. Well, as the saying goes, life is an open book.

Just a word of appeciate for always dropping by to sibuk about my life or be amused by my writings..do feel free to continue to visit, drop comments or craps at the c-box. Or else, you guys make me feel lonely. haha.

I guess there's more to come. When life is one big journey..

cheers. much love.

No comments: