Tuesday, April 30, 2019

day 120 of 2019

seriously, the amount of #Avengers discussions ; social posts online, man.. if you haven't watch it at this point of the week.. you have to stay offline or away from social media...

Also, I have to say this..i know it's unnecessary but it annoys the fan side of me a lot.. so people, please stop sharing posts about Phase 4 of MCU. To borrow Donald Trump's words, those are fake news.
I know everyone is hyped about and after #AvengersEndgame so they just jump on any bandwagon.

For now, just chill bah.. get on with life and wait...

All we know right now is there's no solid news of it till Kevin Feige drops the news after Spiderman sequel (which is just few more months)

I know there are some hints dropped about the future but let's wait and see. Personally, I would love to see how the recent returned license characters (X-Men, F4) will be part of it but again, let's wait and see.....

what an emotional roller coaster for most of us after Avengers and even, GameofThrones s8e3.. and to think there's another war coming up in season 8.. steady steady..

If you need a place to pour out your feelings, I am all ears.. so just PM me!!

No comments: