That somehow made me realized almost every year's Labour Day means leaders' training - a different kind of housekeeping.
It seems that I've housekeeping to do all the time, whether ministry or my own house. Sometimes it's tiring, and sometimes I asked myself (and God) why not He give me something smaller and manageable (for both ministry n house)
Maybe His wisdom is bigger than my own human thoughts. Maybe He sees something in me, which I myself haven't seen it yet. Though sometimes it's tiring to manage both, but I will try my best to do so.
I hope everyone had a good holiday and I pray that God will strengthen each one of us as we live each day. This month seems busy yet exciting times. Can't wait to share what's it all about.. although some may have know some of it..
Cheers all.
No comments:
Post a Comment