I have been watching all his press conferences especially during these tough periods lately, and I must say I am learning from Ole Gunnar Solkjaer's leadership. He is honest in his assessment and he can be firm at the same time. He is able to bring everyone together despite the challenges, haven't blame anyone but said collectively everyone is responsible. His tone just ooze optimism even though there are tough days.
Of course, it helps when you have a good mentor, which in this case, is Sir Alex Ferguson who have guided him even since he was a player at MU.
Rome can't be built in a day so it's gonna be a long road for MU fans. Well, let's see how the remaining season and seasons to come goes.
Just a few games left, well.. we have our good times and bad moments this season. One thing good from this is we can see who are the real MU players.. and fans too.
No comments:
Post a Comment