Monday, May 13, 2019

may 13th

I spent a short time over the weekend at my hometown. On Sunday, I was at my hometown church and it was nice to finally have a break from "working on the weekend"-feeling.

Sitting down at the church brings back lots of memories of growing up and serving here. Thoughts of what makes me who I am. Thoughts of what makes me do what I am doing right now. But time flies. Lots of things changed and have not change. In fact, each time I go back Ipoh, I always reminisce my life especially how things changed or didn't change.

That's life. That's seasons we go through. People come and go, people grow and live on. I am not certain what the future holds or what other decisions I need to make, but I can only say, no matter what, God is always faithful. As the huge words being stuck in my hometown church sanctuary for years said "In Christ we trust"

Anyway, it was a nice break to relax and spend time with family and people at Ipoh. Thanks all and thanks who made sure weekend at FCC is steady.
PS : happy birthday to my youngest bro. You have grown up so much. See you soon!

No comments: