Tuesday, April 23, 2019

pre-endgame

Well, in US, the stars are out for the premiere...

So.. this is it ya, especially tomorrow..

Just a few notes from me..

1) Please DO NOT disturb me TOMORROW. Moreover, it's my dayoff and it's been a tiring few months for me... I personally need some space to enjoy my Sabbath. I may be away from social media contacts and I am gonna make this a weekly/constant thing. If I get back to you late, now you know why.

2) Please bear with everyone (on your social contact or media) for geeking out. I know it can be annoying but sometimes in life, we may not like what others like so let's be understanding. Let's practice love and respect even on social media.

3) PLEASE do NOT post spoilers. PLEASE DO NOT post Insta stories of yourself watching the movie. Sure, you are proud to have watch it but keep it to yourself. Don't spoil the movie experience for others. Man, in fact, this should be applied in every movies out there.

4) IF you need someone to pour out your emotions after watching the movie, please PM me. I am sure there's a lot to digest after 3 hours. We can discuss online or even, grab a coffee to discuss.

Enjoy the #endgame and (for some) that EPL game (hint: the "title decider" match)

No comments: