This is one of those times where you are grateful for FB memories function. It reminds me of those deep but yet meaningful thoughts that I shared... and this comes at the right time too.
So, the post I saw is this :-
“If a commission by an earthly king is considered a honor, how can a
commission by a Heavenly King be considered a sacrifice? People talk of
the sacrifice I have made in spending so much of my life in Africa. It is
emphatically no sacrifice. Say rather it is a privilege”.
(David Livingstone, Missionary to Africa)
“If a commission by an earthly king is considered a honor, how can a
commission by a Heavenly King be considered a sacrifice? People talk of
the sacrifice I have made in spending so much of my life in Africa. It is
emphatically no sacrifice. Say rather it is a privilege”.
(David Livingstone, Missionary to Africa)
Recently, I've been doing a lot of reflection about ministry and life.. and seeing this post hits me again.
While it's a life full of sacrifices, it's also a privilege to be do what I am doing.
There's another post a year ago that chronicled my experience in gigs and I see it as a testimony and privilege too.
Whatever may comes, I pray that I have the strength and faith to soldier on.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment