Sunday, September 13, 2026

TLmakanz : Gepuklah

 

Managed to try the most discussed shop in recent times.

I admit I haven’t try authentic ayam gepuk before. I understand this is just Ming’s interpretation…

Still, i think it’s not bad. I love that the fried batter (for chicken and mushroom) is not thick. Sambal is spicy, probably it’s something that some of you might need to take note.. coz it’s a preference thing.

The “lemak” rice is not heavy.. which is good so you can enjoy the every part of the plate better. Read somewhere that they adjusted the “heaviness” after their pop-up stint.

That drink is the best thing of the night.. so refreshing after all the meal.

I don’t mind trying again. Probably after the crowd starts to lessen up…

Like I said, i haven’t try authentic version before so I don’t wanna say too much but I appreciate Ming Chun for providing a clean and comfortable place to dine while enjoying ayam gepuk

 

No comments: