This year at Ignite, not only we will be singing one ‘homemade’ song but a few. Some of it are written by our own members and I am really proud of what they have written because it’s really good stuff.
There are few more to come and you will hear more of it in days and years to come. If you want these songs to be on social media, it may take some time before it happens but meanwhile, pray for us in terms of preparation and resources.
Above it all, I want to give thanks to God for His faithfulness in working within our church and giving us talents to glorify His name. I pray these songs will be a blessing to many beyond our church walls and reaching places that we physically can’t go.
Anyway, Ignite conference is coming soon and you are invited to join us too! Head over to @igniteconferencefcc for more details
ps : btw, the track “ignite” is featured on @rhemaradiomy’s latest podcast this week : https://open.spotify.com/episode/27FlErXC744vljC8KhESqv…
Have a listen and share it 😃
No comments:
Post a Comment