Thursday, January 31, 2013

it's not easy to be GK

To be a goalkeeper, it's not an easy job.

It's not the glamorous position on the football pitch. You can be a hero for 90 minutes then a small second of switching off turns you into a villian. Just ask David De Gea of Manchester United.

I myself have few times become goalkeeper when playing with friends. It's not an easy task actually.

That brings me back to De Gea. I am totally surprise with the critics on him. I think recently he has played well. This season, he has been good. Just that this season, his defenders are not providing good cover for him. If I were De Gea, I will totally flipped with some defending that the players are doing.

Example, this morning when De Gea let in one goal against Southampton.. it was bad back pass that caused the goal.

Nevertheless, MU win 2-1..

7 points lead restored..

No comments: