Thursday, May 12, 2011

559th post?

That is what my dashboard said...

Nothing much to say since 2nd May holiday outing with darling. Just say life been a bit of here and there and everywhere. Trying to organize my life a bit more.

Still looking for a better place to stay and seems like getting nowhere so far. Boss said might provide place to stay but sorry, I feel I cant believe that promise 100%.

Sorting my schedule but thank God for wonderful diary.. i have a bird-eyes view of my life.

Sometimes wondering if it is the weather or work. There are times I felt slight headache during work, making me sometimes unable to focus. Ai... i hate it when this happen. Sometimes when I reach home, all I wanna do is play FB games and watch shows on PC...

Weather been crazy. Haze, hot. People around me getting insane due to it, looking at FB can testify it. Plus, the political unstablity in country..people are so restless, yea, looking at FB tells me all.

There's so much uncertainty around me but there's one certain thing I can do is to trust the Lord. Yes, that's the challenge, I pray God will able to lead me.

Recently watched Fast Five.
5/5? little overboard for me to say.. well, fair 4/5. Great stuff, fast cars, action, etc. Enjoyed the Rock lay the smackdown on mr Vin Dinsel.. I thought the Rock's role is more decent the other films like Toothfairy and Race to Witch Mountain.

Yes, Manchester United beat Chelsea 2-1 recently, meaning MU are like inches away from the trophy. I have many links to post here about their articles, but seriously, it's just incredible to think that MU can just chased Liverpool in terms of record titles within 20 years...19th in total...

It's so good to support MU since a little boy. Proud to be one and will always be...

Will be off to FCC camp. I must admit I m not excited about camp, even the upcoming Diocese youth camp too. Perhaps I have grown out of it? Wondering...

No comments: