Wednesday, June 9, 2010

weekend's coming...

Ooo..coz of World Cup and another thing, that I think, it's obvious...

Besides being excited about this weekend, pretty excited that I will be out touring again. The confirm ones are Kampar (july 13th) and recently another one confirmed is the trip to Ipoh again on 30th October. Glad to be back on the road, it's something I love doing, it's not about the fun but it's meeting people, sharing lives with them. Few more yet to be confirm but fingers cross and hoping it should be a problem.

I admit, I m a digger for good quotes. I just saw one earlier -
Choose a job you love, & you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius

How true, if you think deeply about it. I honestly thank God for what I m doing so far, though has it's fair share of ups and downs, displeasure and joy. All I can do now is to hope the Lord bless me and strengthen me.

I just cooked myself another plate of spaghetti. I felt it taste better than previous..pretty proud of it.

My day off - took nice naps. I guess it's all I need in busy times...

No comments: