Sunday, June 13, 2010

the grass is GREEN..

I didnt expect to wake up in the middle of the night to watch the England match due to feeling tired and need some rest for Sunday but alas, I wokeup...and so, I thought to myself why not catch the match...

Then that key moment happen. Nuff said.

Anyway, after the weekend, I really know who really are my real friends are and those who really appreciate me. Am surprise getting wishes for elsewhere especially. I somewhat 'thankful' that I didnt get dirty or wet over the weekend, still in one piece after the weekend, my car and guitar still in one piece, didnt get any form of heart attack. Peaceful one to say.

I must also say that after meeting the HK stars over the weekend, am encouraged by their testimony, their love for God and their passion. Very inspiring stuff all to say.

All in all, thank you God for everything and thank you all for trying to my day special.

Much love.

No comments: