Wednesday, May 19, 2010

iheart1901hotdogs

I got my hair cut today...very short now, I hope those who prefer me to have short hair is satisfied with the news..pretty short too..time to go spiky!

And had 1901 hot dogs. I realized for 3 straight months I manage to make full use of the 1901 promotion. Lovely. Don't think I m able to do so next month - June as it falls on Saturday...haha..

Because schedule quite packed and tiring, I manage to squeeze a late night movie last night, watched Robin Hood. When you are tired and you go watch a historic storyline, it's quite a bad idea. Sometimes I find myself struggling to keep my eyes open. Thank God the climax of the movie wasn't that bad. I say it's ok, perhaps I give 6/10. What interesting of the movie it tells how Robin Hood become the Robin Hood we all grew up with.

I only have the morning to rest as later evening I have rehearsals for BM service's Hari Gawai. They told me I should wear a traditional Kadazan suit.. o well..

No comments: